CRAC - Air control
Physical description and snapshots|
Computer Environment Stability
The environment in the computer rooms is Monitored and
Rootroute's main data centers are certified ISO9001:2000. It is
a severe standard-compliance inspection issued by the International
Standards Organisation. ISO9001 checks physical requirements
such as those described here. In particular the Hong-Kong data center
- Fire detection.
- Humidity level.
- ESD (static electricity) breakup and control.
- Electromagnetic interferences and RF control.
- Cold temperature, to ensure maximum operability
and stability of computer devices.
- Air particules and polution.
- Air conditioning.
- External I.R. visibility shielding.